Terms and Conditions for Teachers’ Professional Advancement Institute (TPAI)
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our website, TPAI accessible at www.teacherspai.com
By using this website and its content, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this website if you disagree with any of these website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual Property Rights
TPAI owns all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this website.
You may use and distribute content for informational purposes only.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any website material in any other media;
- selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any website material;
- using this website or content in any way that is or may be damaging to this website;
- using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website;
- using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Payments and Refunds
TPAI accepts payment via credit cards and accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discovery cards. TPAI reserves the right to change its payment procedures at any time without prior notice. There is a $25 dollar cancellation fee after three days and there are no refunds after three weeks. Contact us if you need to cancel a course.
Variation of Terms
TPAI is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of us, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in us for the resolution of any disputes.