District Salary Advancement: Yes
You’ll find our personalized courses will match your teaching needs! All TPAI courses are accredited (HLC / North Central Association of Colleges and Schools) and will help Idaho teachers with salary advancement.
*Please follow your district’s pre-approval steps/requirements.
State License Renewal: Yes
The following information is from the Idaho Department of Education.
Information in this color shows how TPAI courses support Idaho teachers.6 semester credits needed for Idaho teacher license renewal.
- Credits taken for recertification must be educationally related to the individualized professional learning plan (IPLP) or related to the professional practice of the applicant:
- Credits must be specifically tied to content areas and/or an area of any other endorsement; or
- Credits must be specific to pedagogical best practices or for administrative/teacher leadership; or
- Credits must be tied to a specific area of need designated by district administration
- Credits must be taken during the validity period of the certificate. The validity period is listed in parenthesis next to the certificate(s) listed on the credential
[All TPAI courses are at graduate level.]
For further information, see the Idaho Department of Education.