• Coursebook (purchased separately)
  • Syllabus (file)
  • Course Assignments (file)
  • Computer
The Syllabus and Course Assignments are available for immediate download after Checkout.
See the "About Our Courses" section of our website for more information and example Course Assignment files. You may request a syllabus from any course by writing to us at: info@teacherspai.com.
All our courses are designated as (ED501) graduate-level courses through CSU-Pueblo. To enroll, you must hold a Bachelors degree.
In addition to offering salary advancement and license renewal courses, we work directly with CSU-Pueblo to offer an online M.Ed. program. Any of our (ED501) courses may be used as electives to fulfill online M.Ed. program requirements at CSU-Pueblo. For more information see this page.
CSU-Pueblo is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. The HLC is one of the official regional accreditation agencies recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The HLC replaced the former North Central Association of Colleges and Schools for higher education accreditation.
After enrolling with TPAI, but before the semester ends, you will need to be registered with Colorado State University-Pueblo. You will need to be in their system to obtain graduate credits and official transcripts. The directions for this process will be sent by email after registration. Setting up your account there is simple and will take about five minutes. TPAI's course fees include all enrollment fees for CSU-Pueblo.
­­­­­­­­­­­­­See "TPAI Courses" for current enrollment and coursework submission dates.
See "TPAI Courses." We follow CSU-Pueblo's semester schedule regarding registration and ending dates. Since these are independent studies, you may begin work immediately after you enroll with us (which may be before the semester officially starts or after it begins). You may enroll in courses anytime within the registration window.
Ordering your own coursebook allows us to offer our courses at a lower cost and gives you the flexibility to start sooner. You may wish to check out the book from a library, share among colleagues, or buy it used. Alternatively, many of our coursebooks are available for download electronically (Amazon Kindle), if you wish to start the course immediately.
For assignments requiring citations, you may use APA or MLA.
Newer Kindle books have an option to see the page number, but some older books or Kindle versions do not. If you are using a Kindle without page numbers, you may cite using the Kindle location instead.
Submit all completed coursework as an email attachment upon completion of the course. Include your name and the course title in the subject line. Submit all assignments as a PDF or Word Document. Assignments may be attached as one file or as separate files.
Unofficial transcripts from CSU-Pueblo are free and available online after grades have been posted. Official transcripts from CSU-Pueblo are currently $10 (electronic) or $12 (by mail).
TPAI will process and evaluate your work within 5-10 business days of receiving it. Once evaluated, grades will be sent to CSU-Pueblo for processing where it can take up to 5-7 days to reach your transcript. Grades may be posted sooner than this timeline depending on the time in the term and the volume of work being submitted to the instructor. After the grades have been entered into the system by the CSU-Pueblo, you can check your grades through your CSU-Pueblo PAWS account. You may also request an official transcript to be sent from your PAWS account. Information regarding setting up a student account at CSU-Pueblo will be sent in an email after your registration.
Nearly all our courses are 3-semester credits. Often districts use quarter credits to calculate salary advancement schedules (+15, +30, +45, and +60). When converting, each 3-semester course would equal 4.5-quarter credits.
It's possible to extend your coursework either a few weeks or into the next semester. Please contact us a couple of weeks before the semester due date to make arrangements.
You may cancel a course within the first seven days to receive a full refund. After that, you may cancel a course for a $40 fee per course up to 30 days after registration.
We do not send out 1098-T forms as we do not participate in student aid programs. Keep your emailed registration receipt for any tax purposes. Only universities/colleges that offer Department of Education student aid programs may issue 1098-T forms.
You may take up to six courses per semester.